Job Opportunity at Mall Management in Town East Mall
Posted Fri, Sep 23
- Installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining various building system
- Operating hi-lifts, trash compactors, freight lift and trucks
- Repairing, modifying and moving retail merchandising units
- Performing minor roof, floor and plumbing repairs
- Repairing minor concrete and blacktop
- Drywall installation, finishing, painting and repairs
- Other work that may be requested of the maintenance department including maintenance of HVAC equipment
- Some shift work and on-call emergency response is required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 Years in related field
- 2 years Tech School Grad. or Certificate
- Valid Driver's License
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to do the following:
- The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to climb, smell, stoop, kneel, bend, balance, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in this work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, fumes or airborne particles, toxic chemicals, and outside weather conditions.